There are many opportunities to contribute to the organization’s work!
Volunteer to serve on the Board of Directors
Open positions on the board of directors are filled by a vote of all members during the annual general meeting, which takes place each spring during the annual conference. Find position descriptions here.
Open positions are posted here in advance of the AGM.
Open positions 2021:
- Vice President (2-year term)
- Secretary (2-year term)
- Digital Media Chair (2-year term)
- Membership Chair (2-year term)
- Francophone Representative (1-year term)
- Members at-large (up to 2 years)
Contact CWCA president, Sarah King, if you’re interested in running!
Get involved with conference organizing!
The annual CWCA/ACCR is a large task to execute, with many opportunities for members to get involved:
- become a reviewer
- design a conference logo and program
- book (virtual) rooms
- moderate and facilitate sessions
- write the call for proposals
Contact the conference co-chairs listed here for more information.
Get involved with the CWCR/RCCR blog
The CWCR/RCCR blog is always looking for contributing editors. Contributing editors will be responsible for soliciting and/or writing up to four (4) blog pieces annually and serving as a second reviewer on another four (4) pieces annually. Contact the blog editors at CWCR.RCCR@GMAIL.COM for more information.