We have reserved a block of rooms in two campus residences.
To reserve a room in either College Quarter or Voyageur Place, please follow these steps.
- Go to the Conference Accommodation Portal
- On the list of conferences, select “The Canadian Writing Centres Association” and click “Sign Up”
- Follow the on-screen instructions. Please note that you will need to agree with the cancellation policy and be ready to make payment in order to book your room.
To check in, please plan to arrive between 8:30am and 9:00pm. If you cannot arrive within these hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with authorization for someone else to pick up your key for you. Click here for additional check-in information.
- shared condo
- floor plan
- $63 per night
- floor plan
- $49 per night
Other campus residences are available, but these can book quickly depending on campus events in late May.
Off Campus and Within Walking Distance
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Saskatoon East – University: approximately $137.75 per night
- Refresh Inn and Suites: approximately $110 per night
- The Park Town: approximately $110 per night
- The Sheraton: approximately $180 per night
- The Bessborough: starting at $165 per night
- Airbnb: to date, approximately 18 residences within walking distance, ranging from $31 to $170 per night.