The Centre for Teaching Excellence (CTE) at the University of Waterloo is currently advertising for the position of Communications Associate. The role is responsible for managing and contributing to nominations for high-profile external teaching awards and for assisting with various CTE writing and communication tasks and projects. The deadline for applications is Friday, September 2, and the targeted start date is Monday, October 3. Further details about the position and the application process are available at https://uwaterloo.ca/cte/communications.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Job Postings || Faculty Positions, U of Waterloo
- Blog Post || Executive Function and Writing: What Does It Mean for Writing Centres? – An Open Discussion
- Job Posting || Assistant Professors, Communications, University of the Fraser Valley
- Blog Post || Humble Brag: How Seriously Should We Take National Student Survey Results? || McLean’s University Rankings Canada
- Reading || Readings for Racial Justice: A Project of the IWCA SIG on Antiracism Activism, by Beth Godbee, Bobbi Olson, and the SIG Collective