The Centre for Teaching Excellence (CTE) at the University of Waterloo is currently advertising for the position of Communications Associate. The role is responsible for managing and contributing to nominations for high-profile external teaching awards and for assisting with various CTE writing and communication tasks and projects. The deadline for applications is Friday, September 2, and the targeted start date is Monday, October 3. Further details about the position and the application process are available at https://uwaterloo.ca/cte/communications.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Job Posting || Sessional Lecturer Positions, UBC Vantage College
- Conference || CWCA 2017 Featured on WLN
- Job Posting || Lecturer, Writing, Rhetoric, & Professional Communication, MIT
- Conference: CWCA Conference Program Published
- Job Posting || Lecturer, Rhetoric and Technical Communication, U of Waterloo