The Language Center of the Technische Universität München has two (50%) positions open for English lecturers with experience in the area of teaching academic writing, coaching, editing, or journalism to start as soon as possible.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Job Postings || Faculty Positions, U of Waterloo
- Blog Post || Executive Function and Writing: What Does It Mean for Writing Centres? – An Open Discussion
- Job Posting || Assistant Professors, Communications, University of the Fraser Valley
- Blog Post || Humble Brag: How Seriously Should We Take National Student Survey Results? || McLean’s University Rankings Canada
- Reading || Readings for Racial Justice: A Project of the IWCA SIG on Antiracism Activism, by Beth Godbee, Bobbi Olson, and the SIG Collective