The Journal of Writing Reasearch (JoWR) is an international peer reviewed journal that publishes high quality theoretical, empirical, and review papers covering the broad spectrum of writing research. This resource has been added to the Community of Practice page, where you’ll find other resources and tools.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Job Postings || Faculty Positions, U of Waterloo
- Blog Post || Executive Function and Writing: What Does It Mean for Writing Centres? – An Open Discussion
- Job Posting || Assistant Professors, Communications, University of the Fraser Valley
- Blog Post || Humble Brag: How Seriously Should We Take National Student Survey Results? || McLean’s University Rankings Canada
- Reading || Readings for Racial Justice: A Project of the IWCA SIG on Antiracism Activism, by Beth Godbee, Bobbi Olson, and the SIG Collective